Geography made easy [electronic resource] : being an abridgement of the American universal geography. ... To which is added, an improved chronological table of remarkable events, from the creation to the present time. Illustrated with maps of the countries described. Calculated particularly for the use and improvement of schools and academies in the United States of America. By Jedidiah Morse, A.M. Minister of the congregation in Charlestown, near Boston. Published according to act of Congress. [Five lines of quotations].
- Morse, Jedidiah, 1761-1826
- Printed at Boston : By I. Thomas and E.T. Andrews, Faust's statue, no. 45, Newbury Street, 1794.
- Fourth edition, abridged, corrected and enlarged, by the author.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 1 unnumbered page, 10-432 pages, 9 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations, maps ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Doolittle, Amos, 1754-1832, Thomas, Isaiah, 1749-1831, Andrews, Ebenezer Turrell, 1766-1851, Morse, Jedidiah, 1761-1826, and Rhode Island Historical Society
- Some plates signed: [Amos] Doolittle sc.
Edition statement transposed; precedes "Published .. Congress." in title.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W31341.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 27351
View MARC record | catkey: 6188137