A sermon, preached at Charlestown, November 29, 1798, on the anniversary thanksgiving in Massachusetts [electronic resource] : With an appendix, designed to illustrate some parts of the discourse; exhibiting proofs of the early existence, progress, and deleterious effects of French intrigue an influence in the United States. By Jedidiah Morse, D.D. Pastor of the church in Charlestown. Published by request
- Morse, Jedidiah, 1761-1826
- [Boston] : Printed by Samuel Hall, no. 53, Cornhill, Boston, 1799.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 79 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: Doctor Morse's thanksgiving sermon, November 29, 1798.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 35842
English short title catalogue, W31350
View MARC record | catkey: 6188140