The Englishman deceived [electronic resource] : a political piece: wherein some very important secrets of state are briefly recited, and offered to the considerarion [sic] of the public. [Two lines in Latin].
- Caption title: A letter, &c.
Attributed to Sayre in the Dictionary of American biography.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W31882.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 11065
Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 59b
View MARC record | catkey: 6188249