An essay on the Gospel ministry [electronic resource] : Wherein the nature of this ministry, the propriety of employing men therein, the importance of it, the qualifications requisite in a Gospel minister, and the means of preserving an able and faithful ministry, and preventing its being corrupted, are briefly considered. By James Finley, V.D.M. To which are added, three addresses on the same subject
- Finley, James, 1725-1795
- Wilmington [Del.] : Printed and sold by James Adams, 1763.
- Physical Description:
- viii,144 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Adams, James, 1724?-1792
- Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W32004.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 9387
Rink, E. Delaware, 13
View MARC record | catkey: 6188303