An eulogy on the illustrious life and character of George Washington [electronic resource] : delivered before the inhabitants of the town of Haverhill, on his birth day, 1800, at the request of their committee. By Abiel Abbot. And the invaluable last address of President Washington to the citizens of the United States, the legacy of the Father of his country. [Three lines of quotations].
- Abbot, Abiel, 1770-1828
- Haverhill [Mass.] : Printed by Seth H. Moore, 
- Physical Description:
- 27,21 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Moore, Seth H., 1776?-1831 and Washington, George, 1732-1799
- Half-title: Mr. Abbot's eulogy on Washington.
"Address of George Washington, on declining being considered a candidate for the presidency of the United States."--21 p. at end, with odd numbered pages on versos.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W32113.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 36751
Stillwell, M.B. Washington eulogies, 1
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 12
View MARC record | catkey: 6188357