An examination of the opinion contained in the report of the Onondaga commissioners, of the seventeenth of February, 1800, to His Excellency the governor [electronic resource] : and by him transmitted to the Honourable the legislature: with a view to its refutation. By a western citizen
- Western citizen
- Albany : Printed for the author [by Barber & Southwick], 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Stewart, Stewart, Barber, Henry, 1747?-1800, and Southwick, Solomon, 1773-1839
- Related Titles:
- Examination of the opinion contained in the report of the Onondaga commissioners
- Attributed to "Mr. Stewart of the Western Country" by Evans.
Advertised as "Just published and for sale at this office" by Barber & Southwick in the Albany register, Apr. 11, 1800.
Errata statement, p. 24.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W32175.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 37389
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 23362
View MARC record | catkey: 6188385