The examiner examin'd. Or, An answer to the Rev. Mr. Prescott's examination of certain remarks on some contents of a letter relating to the divisions of the First Church in Salem [electronic resource] : By way of appeal to Congregational ministers in the province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England. By the author of the Remarks. [Two lines from Job].
- Fisk, Samuel, 1689-1770
- Prescott, Benjamin, 1687-1777. Mr. Prescott's examination of certain remarks
- Prescott, Benjamin, 1687-1777. Letter relating to the divisions in the First Church in Salem
- Brown, John, 1706-1752. Remarks on some contents of a letter relating to the divisions of the First Church in Salem
- First Church (Salem, Mass.)
- Related Titles:
- Examiner examin'd.
- Half-title: An answer to Mr. Prescott's examination.
Attributed to John Brown (1706-1770) in Sibley's Harvard graduates "partly because no trace could be found of the John Brown (1706-1752) to whom Evans attributes them. The question is still open." - Prefatory letter to the Reverend Mr. Samuel Fiske, Pastor of the First Church of Christ in Salem, signed: N.N.
Errata statement, p. .
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W32179.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3997
View MARC record | catkey: 6188388