Extracts from the votes and proceedings of the American Continental Congress [electronic resource] : held at Philadelphia on the 5th of September 1774. Containing the bill of rights, a list of grievances, occasional resolves, the Association, an address to the people of Great-Britain, and a memorial to the inhabitants of the British American colonies. Published by order of the Congress
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Continental Congress
- [Boston] : Philadelphia: printed. Boston: re-printed by Edes and Gill, in Queen Street, and T. and J. Fleet, in Cornhill, M,DCC,LXXIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 41, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Edes, Benjamin, 1732-1803
Gill, John, 1732-1785
Fleet, Thomas, 1732-1797
Fleet, John, 1734-1806
- With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W32255.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B3886
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800, 42729
View MARC record | catkey: 6188412