Extraordinary events the doings of God, and marvellous in pious eyes [electronic resource] : Illustrated in a sermon at the South Church in Boston, N.E. on the general thanksgiving, Thursday, July 18. 1745. Occasion'd by taking the city of Louisbourg on the Isle of Cape-Breton, by New-England soldiers, assisted by a British squadron. By Thomas Prince, M.A. and one of the Pastors of said church. [Five lines from Psalms].
- Prince, Thomas, 1687-1758
- Boston : Printed for D. Henchman in Cornhil, 1745.
- Physical Description:
- 35, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Shirley, William, 1694-1771, Henchman, Daniel, 1689-1761, Thomas, Isaiah, 1749-1831, and Gregor, Francis
- Half-title: Mr. Prince's sermon on the taking of Cape-Breton., Dedicated to William Shirley., Errata statement, p. 35., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W32270.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5681 and Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 65596
View MARC record | catkey: 6188416