Hutchins's almanack, or ephemeris, for the year of Christian account, 1759 [electronic resource] : ... Calculated for the vertex of the province of New-York ... By John Nathan Hutchins, teacher of the mathematicks in New-York
- New-York : Printed and sold by Hugh Gaine, at the Bible and Crown, in Hanover-Square, near the Meal-Market, 
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages : illustrations, map ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Hutchins, John Nathan, Hutchins, John Nathan, 1700 or 1701-1782, and Gaine, Hugh, 1726 or 1727-1807
- Advertised in the New York Mercury, October 30, 1758.
Two editions noted, of uncertain priority, in which gathering A has been printed from the same setting of type but gatherings B-C from different settings, with varying text and arrangement. The present edition may be recognized by the explanation of the map of Louisburg on p. ; in the other edition this explanation appears on p. .
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W32580.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 8153
Drake, M. Almanacs, 5716
View MARC record | catkey: 6188450