Acts and laws of the state of New-Hampshire [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- New Hampshire
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- [Exeter, N.H.] : [Printed by Zechariah Fowle], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 1 unnumbered page, 202-235, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Fowle, Zechariah, -1784
- Eleven acts passed in March and April, 1780. Included in the index of the collected Acts and laws printed at Exeter by Zechariah Fowle (Evans 16877) but omitted from the text., Caption title., Two states noted. In one, the second thru fourth pages are numbered 2-4; in the other, 202-204., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W32787.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 16877 and Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 285
View MARC record | catkey: 6188457