July, 1780. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the state of Rhode-Island, and Providence-Plantations [electronic resource] : begun and holden (by adjournment) at Providence, within and for the state aforesaid, on the first Monday in July, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty, and in the fourth year of independence. ...
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly, 1st July session, 1780., Title taken from first lines of text., Imprint from colophon. Date of publication supplied by Alden., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W33014.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 16965 and Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1021
View MARC record | catkey: 6188484