February, 1769. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island, and Providence Plantations, in New-England, in America [electronic resource] : begun and holden by adjournment, at Providence, within and for the said colony, on the last Monday in February in the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and sixty-nine, and ninth of the reign of His Most Sacred Majesty George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great-Britain, and so forth. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island. General Assembly
- Uniform Title:
- Schedule. 1769-02
- Newport [R.I.] : Printed by Solomon Southwick, 
- Physical Description:
- pages 64-94[i.e., 65-95] ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Southwick, Solomon, 1731-1797
- Related Titles:
- February, 1769. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly.
Title taken from first lines of text.
Imprint from colophon.
Pagination continues the schedules published from May, 1768 (Evans 11055).
Error in paging: p. 65-76 misnumbered 64-75.
Royal coat of arms (Reilly 910) in midst of title.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W33073.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 11438
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 419
View MARC record | catkey: 6188500