State of Massachusetts-Bay. In Council, June 11, 1779 [electronic resource] : Resolved, that the following address be printed in hand-bills and sent to the several ministers ... town-clerks ... and to the Committee of Correspondence in each plantation ... who are hereby directed to communicate the same to the inhabitants ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- Uniform Title:
- Resolves. 1779-06-11
- [Boston] : [Printed by Benjamin Edes and Company], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 51 x 39 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Edes, Benjamin, 1732-1803, Edes, Benjamin, 1755-1801, Edes, Peter, 1756-1840, and United States. Continental Congress
- "In the House of Representatives, June 11, 1779. Read and concurred. .." - Followed by address: To the inhabitants of the United States of America .. Done in Congress by unanimous consent, this 26th day of May 1779., Concerning the economic impact and describing the progress of the war., Imprint supplied by Evans., Text of address in four columns; printed area measures 43.3 x 30.2 cm., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W34194.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 16637, Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2191, and Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 1073
View MARC record | catkey: 6188630