An address to the public [electronic resource] : containing some remarks on the present political state of the American republicks, &c. By Amicus Reipublicae
- Thurston, Benjamin, 1750-1804
- Exeter [N.H.] : Printed and sold, by Lamson and Ranlet, at their office, near the treasurer's, [1786?]
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Lamson, John, 1769-1807, Ranlet, Henry, 1762-1807, and Massachusetts Historical Society
- Dated on p. 36: N--h-H--n, December 4, 1786. Attributed by Sabin to Benjamin Thurston, Pastor at North Hampton, N.H., 1785-1800.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W36156.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19470
Evans, C. American bibliography, 20179
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 1336
View MARC record | catkey: 6188753