Proceedings and debates of the Convention of North-Carolina [electronic resource] : convened at Hillsborough, on Monday the 21st day of July, 1788, for the purpose of deliberating and determining on the Constitution recommended by the General Convention at Philadelphia, the 17th day of September 1787. To which is prefixed the said Constitution
- Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W36269.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 22037
McMurtrie, D.C. North Carolina, 144
View MARC record | catkey: 6188773