An additional number of letters prom [sic] the Federal Farmer to the Republican [electronic resource] : leading to a fair examination of the system of government, proposed by the late Convention; to several essential and necessary alterations in it; and calculated to illustrate and support the principles and positions laid down in the preceding letters
- Attributed to Richard Henry Lee in the Dictionary of American biography. This attribution is questioned in: Wood, Gordon S. "The authorship of letters from the Federal Farmer." William and Mary Quarterly, 3rd ser., v. 31 (1974): 299-308.
Ascribed to the press of Thomas Greenleaf by Evans. Pagination is continuous with Lee's Observations leading to a fair examination of the system of government, proposed by the late Convention .. In a number of letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republican. New York, 1787.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W36308.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 21197
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 383
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 39783
View MARC record | catkey: 6188779