State of Massachusetts-Bay. A proclamation for a day of public thanksgiving and prayer [electronic resource] : ... Thursday the twelfth day of December next ... Given at the Council-chamber in Boston, this sixteenth day of November ... one thousand seven hundred and seventy-six. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Council
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1776-11-16
- [Boston] : [Printed by Benjamin Edes], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 42 x 34 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Edes, Benjamin, 1732-1803
- Signed by James Bowdoin and sixteen other members of the Massachusetts Council. "By their honor's command, John Avery, Jun. dep. sec'y." - Imprint supplied by Evans.
Printed area measures 38.6 x 21.9 cm.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W36777.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14844
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2000
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 960
View MARC record | catkey: 6188824