Constitutions of the Ancient and Honorable Fraternity of Free and Accepted Masons [electronic resource] : collected and digested from their old records, faithful traditions, and lodge books: for the use of lodges. Together with the history and general regulations of the Grand Lodge of Massachusetts. Compiled by the Reverend Thaddeus Mason Harris, A.M. Member of the Massachusetts Historical Society, and Chaplain to the Grand Lodge of Massachusetts. [Two lines of Scripture text].
- Corporate Author:
- Freemasons. Grand Lodge of Massachusetts
- [Worcester] : Printed at Worcester, Massachusetts by Brother Isaiah Thomas, In the Christian era MDCCXCVIII ; in the year of light I[two inverted Cs]DCCXCVIII.
- Second edition, revised and corrected; with large additions. Published under the sanction of the Grand Lodge.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 288 pages, 1leaf of plates : illustrations ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Anderson, James, approximately 1680-1739, Anderson, James, approximately 1680-1739, Harris, Thaddeus Mason, 1768-1842, Seymour, Joseph H., Thomas, Isaiah, 1749-1831, and Marsh & Capen
- Related Titles:
- Constitutions of the free-masons
- Attributed to James Anderson, 1680-1739, by Evans.
Errors in paging: p. 96, 134 misnumbered 98, 130.
Frontispiece engraved by Joseph Seymour.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W37575.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33303
View MARC record | catkey: 6188974