A calm and plain answer to the enquiry, Why are you a dissenter from the Church of England? [electronic resource] : Containing some remarks on its doctrine, spirit, constitution, and some of its offices and forms of devotion. By the author of the dissenting gentleman's letters to Dr. White. Being a summary view of the arguments contained in those letters. [Two lines from Matthew].
- Attributed to Micaiah Towgood in the Dictionary of national biography., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W37659.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 13045
View MARC record | catkey: 6189008