A call to the unfaithful professors of truth [electronic resource] : Written by John Estaugh in his life-time; and now published for general service. To which is added divers epistles of the same author
- Estaugh, John, 1676-1742
- Philadelphia : Printed by B. Franklin, M,DCC,XLIV. 
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 1 unnumbered page, 20-119, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Estaugh, Elizabeth Haddon, 1680-1762, Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790, Society of Friends. Haddonfield Monthly Meeting (N.J.), and Haddonfield Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends
- Error in paging: p. 68 misnumbered 86., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W37661.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5390, Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 876, Miller, C.W. Franklin, 348, Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 23041, and Smith, J. Friends' books, 1.576
View MARC record | catkey: 6189010