A discourse, at the opening of the convention of clerical and lay-delegates of the church, in the state of Rhode-Island [electronic resource] : Delivered in Trinity-Church, Newport, Thursday, the 18th of November, 1790. [Four lines from Psalms] By William Smith, A.M. Rector of Trinity-Church, Newport
- Smith, William, 1754-1821
- Providence : Printed by J. Carter, 
- Physical Description:
- 19, 1 unnumbered page, xii pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Carter, John, 1745-1814, Episcopal Church. Diocese of Rhode Island. Convention (1790 (Newport), and Episcopal Church. Diocese of Rhode Island. Convention (1790 : Newport, R.I.)
- "Appendix."--xii p. at end. On the origin of the Church of England., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W37958.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 22892 and Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1228
View MARC record | catkey: 6189142