A discourse, delivered at East-Hampton, (Long-Island,) Lord's-Day, July 22, 1798 [electronic resource] : Occasioned by the death of the Rev. Samuel Buell, D.D. and Pastor of the church there. Who departed this life, July 19, 1798. By Herman Daggett, A.M. and Pastor of the church in West-Hampton
- Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W37988.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 35372
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 534
Johnson, H.A. New London, 1376
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 18264
View MARC record | catkey: 6189163