A discourse of God's omniscience; or, Concerning the benefit of living always under a realizing apprehension of God's eye [electronic resource] : From Genesis xvi. 13. She called the name of the Lord that spake unto her, thou God seest me. February, Anno 1732,3. By Samuel Whitman, A.M. and Pastor of a church in Farmington. Published at the desire and cost of some that heard it. [Two lines from Jeremiah].
- Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W38079.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3733
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1641
Johnson, H.A. New London, 308
View MARC record | catkey: 6189217