Discourses on the whole LVth chapter of Isaiah [electronic resource] : Preparatory to communion at the Lord's-table. To which is added, the author's last sermon. By that pious, judicious, and learned Divine, the Rev. Mr. Nehemiah Walter, late Pastor of the First Church in Roxbury. With a preface giving some account of his life and character. [Six lines of Scripture texts].
- Walter, Nehemiah, 1663-1750
- Boston: New-England : Printed by D. Fowle in Ann Street, for D. Henchman in Cornhill, MDCCLV. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xxvi, 4 unnumbered pages, 512 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Foxcroft, Thomas, 1697-1769, Prince, Thomas, 1687-1758, Prince, Thomas, 1687-1758, Foxcroft, Thomas, 1697-1769, Fowle, Daniel, 1715-1787, and Henchman, Daniel, 1689-1761
- Preface signed: Thomas Prince, Thomas Foxcroft., Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W38124.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 7588 and Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 101171
View MARC record | catkey: 6189237