The divine institution of preaching the Gospel, considered [electronic resource] : the nature and quality of the Gospel mission, opened and illustrated; and the necessity of an investiture with office power, by ordination, in order to the preaching of the Gospel according to divine institution evidenced and improved, in a sermon, preached at Brook-Haven, on Long-Island, June 15, 1758. Previous to the ordination of the Rev. Mr. Abner Brush. By Ebenezer Prime, A.M. and Pastor of the Presbyterian Church, in Huntington, on Long-Island. Published in compliance with the desire of Suffolk Presbytery. [Nine lines of Scripture texts].
- Prime, Ebenezer, 1700-1779
- New-York : Printed and sold by H. Gaine, at the Bible & Crown, in Hanover-Square, 1758.
- Physical Description:
- 63, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Gaine, Hugh, 1726 or 1727-1807
- Issued with: Prime, Ebenezer. The Pastor at large vindicated .., New York, 1758 (Evans 8244). Also issued separately.
Errata statement, p. 63.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W38163.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 8244
View MARC record | catkey: 6189254