The beautiful appearance of the messengers of Jesus Christ [electronic resource] : who preach his Gospel, and publish salvation to mankind. A sermon delivered at Stafford in the colony of Connecticut, March 23d. 1757. When Mr. John Willard was ordained a Minister of the Gospel, and Pastor of the Church and people in that town. By Thomas Frink, A.M. Pastor of a church in Rutland. [Eight lines from Romans].
- Frink, Thomas, 1705-1777
- Boston : Printed and sold by S. Kneeland opposite to the probate-office in Queenstreet, 1757.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 45, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Kneeland, Samuel, 1697-1769, First Congregational Church (Stafford, Conn.), and First Congregational Church (Stafford, Conn.)
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Half-title: Mr. Frink's sermon at the ordination of Mr. John Willard.
Errata statement mounted on verso of last leaf.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W38382.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 7901
View MARC record | catkey: 6189332