The Complete family book-keeper, or House-keeper's assistant: for the year 1794 [electronic resource] : Being an easy, concise and regular method of keeping an exact account of the various articles made use of in a family throughout the year: every page divided into seven columns, for entering the expences for each day of the week, and properly ruled for writing upon; being an improvement hitherto much wanted: with room for appointments, memorandums and engagements at the bottom
- Philadelphia : Printed by Jones, Hoff & Derrick, for John Curtis, M,DCC,XCIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 54 pages ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Jones (Printer, of Philadelphia), Hoff, John, Derrick, Philip, and Curtis, John, -1797
- Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W38792.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6189392