The minister preaching his own funeral sermon [electronic resource] : being a warning from heaven to all vile sinners on earth. With a particular relation of many wonderful things seen by the Rev. Thomas Chamberlain in a vision just before his decease, the precise time of which was shewn unto him
- Uniform Title:
- England's timely remembrancer
- [Boston?] : [Printed by Zechariah Fowle?], [1770?]
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : illustrations ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Chamberlain, Thomas, 1693?-1748, Chamberlain, Thomas, 1693?-1748, Fowle, Zechariah, 1724-1776, and Thomas, Isaiah, 1749-1831
- First published in England, in about 1750. While most American editions identify the minister as Thomas Chamberlain, he is identified in English editions as Richard Brightly. The date of Chamberlain's supposed death is variously reported in American editions as 1748 and 1784., The title page of the only known copy, held by the Boston Public Library, is mutilated, with damage to title. The title page illustration (Reilly 1268) is attributed to Isaiah Thomas., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W38829.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6189397