The definitive treaty between Great Britain, and the United States of America, signed at Paris, the 3d day of September 1783 [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Definitive Treaty of Peace Between Great Britain and the United States (1783 September 3)
- [Annapolis] : [Printed by John Dunlap], M.DCC.LXXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Dunlap, John, 1747-1812
- Imprint supplied by Evans.
Title vignette: United States seal, which Sabin reports as being "one of the first instances of its use".
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W39100.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 18250
Wheeler, J.T. Maryland, 286
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 19273
View MARC record | catkey: 6189433