[The South-Carolina almanack, for the year of our Lord 1760 [electronic resource] : By John Tobler, Esq; of New-Windsor].
- The only known copy, held by the Library of Congress, lacks the title page and any pages after p. ., Advertised in the South Carolina gazette, Jan. 5, 1760 ("Thursday next will be published and sold by the printer hereof")., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W40079.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B2079, Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800, 41083, Drake, M. Almanacs, 13081, and Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 185
View MARC record | catkey: 6189477