Order of the governor in Council, of the 7th July 1796, for the regulation of commerce, between this province and the United States of America [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Lower Canada. Executive Council
- Quebec : By John Neilson, no.3 Mountain Street, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 11 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Signed at end: Herman Witsius Ryland, C. Ex. C., "This order-in-council gave effect to the clauses of the Jay treaty providing for free intercourse between the United States and provinces of British North America." (Tremaine), Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W41805.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Tremaine, M. Bibliography of Canadian imprints, 1751-1800, 992
View MARC record | catkey: 6189493