The American spelling book [electronic resource] : containing an easy standard of pronunciation. Being the first part of A grammatical institute of the English language. By Noah Webster, Jun
- Webster, Noah, 1758-1843
- Uniform Title:
- Grammatical institute of the English language. Part 1
- [Boston] : Printed at Boston, by Isaiah Thomas and Ebenezer T. Andrews.Sold, wholesale and retail, at their bookstore; by said Thomas at his bookstore in Worcester, 1793.
- Thomas & Andrews's seventh edition. With many corrections and improvements, by the author.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, vii-144 pages ; 12⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- First published under title: A grammatical institute of the English language .. part I.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W42507.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alston, IV.814
View MARC record | catkey: 6189510