From Polders to postmodernism : a concise history of archival theory / by John Ridener
- Ridener, John
- Duluth, Minn. : Litwin Books, 2009.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xix, 184 pages ; 21 cm
- Why study archival theory? -- Contexts -- Consolidation : the Dutch manual -- Confirmation and reinforcement : Sir Hilary Jenkinson's Manual of archive administration -- Modern records : T.R. Schellenberg and modern archives -- Questioning archives : contemporary records, contemporary discourses -- From Polders to postmodernism.
- "A history of the conception and development of the theories that have guided archivists in their work from the late 19th through the early 21st centuries"--Provided by publisher.
- 9780980200454 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0980200458 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -173) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2009.
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 6189547