Dictionary of weighing terms [electronic resource] : a guide to the terminology of weighing / Roland Nater [and others].
- Nater, Roland
- Dordrecht ; New York : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 269 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- "This Dictionary of Weighing Terms is a comprehensive practical guide to the terminology of weighing for all users of weighing instruments in industry and science. It explains more than 1000 terms associated with weighing technology and related areas; numerous illustrations assist understanding. The Dictionary of Weighing Terms is a joint work of the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) (the German Federal Institute of Physics and Metrology) and METTLER TOLEDO, the weighing instruments manufacturer." --Book Jacket.
- 9783642020148 (e-isbn), 3642020143 (e-isbn), 9783642020131, and 3642020135
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 263-268).
View MARC record | catkey: 6190284