Selected writings of Victoria Woodhull : suffrage, free love, and eugenics / Victoria C. Woodhull ; edited and with an introduction by Cari M. Carpenter
- Woodhull, Victoria C. (Victoria Claflin), 1838-1927
- Uniform Title:
- Selections. 2010
- Lincoln : University of Nebraska Press, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- xliii, 337 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Carpenter, Cari M., 1973-
- Legacies of nineteenth-century American women writers
- The Woodhull manifesto -- Killing no murder -- A page of American history : constitution of the United States of the world -- The memorial of Victoria C. Woodhull -- Constitutional equality -- The new rebellion : the great secession speech of Victoria C. Woodhull -- My dear Mrs. Bladen -- Correspondence between the Victoria league and Victoria C. Woodhull : the first candidate for the next presidency -- My dear Mrs. Mott -- "And the truth shall make you free" : a speech on the principles of social freedom -- A speech on the impending revolution -- The correspondence of the equal rights party -- Speech of Victoria C. Woodhull -- The Beecher-Tilton scandal case -- The naked truth; or, the situation reviewed! -- Dear Lucretia Mott -- Reformation or revolution, which? or, behind the political scenes -- The spirit world : a highly interesting communication from Mrs. Victoria C. Woodhull -- The elixir of life; or, why do we die? an oration -- The scare-crows of sexual slavery -- Tried as by fire; or, the true and the false, socially -- The garden of Eden; or, paradise lost and found -- Stirpiculture; or, the scientific propagation of the human race -- The rapid multiplication of the unfit -- I am the daughter of time -- Woman suffrage in the United States.
- 9780803216471 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0803216475 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6191321