Theory and research for academic nurse educators : application to practice / Rose A. Utley
- Utley, Rose A.
- Sudbury, Mass. : Jones and Bartlett Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 408 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Academic nursing practice : roles and core competencies -- Facilitate learning : competency 1 -- Facilitate learner development and socialization : competency 2 -- Use assessment and evaluation strategies : competency 3 -- Participate in curriculum design and evaluate program outcomes : competency 4 -- Function as a change agent and leader : competency 5 -- Pursue continuous quality improvement in the nurse educator role : competency 6 -- Engage in scholarship : competency 7 -- Function within the educational environment : competency 8.
- 9780763774134 (alk. paper) and 0763774138 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2009.
View MARC record | catkey: 6192795