Do you have to pay to get Medicare Part A and Part B?.
- [Bethesda, Md.] : National Institutes of Health, [between 2000 and 2009?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (1 min., 47 sec.) : digital, SWF file, sound, color
- Additional Creators:
- National Institutes of Health (U.S.) and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Explains why and to whom parts of the Medicare health insurance program are either free or fee-based for enrollees. Provides a referral to the program's web site at www.medicare.gov.
- Report Numbers:
- HE 20.3076:M 46/7
- Open captioned.
Title from HTML source (viewed Apr. 15, 2010).
"Video courtesy of Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services"--Introd. HTML screen.
Accompanied by transcript in HTML format.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Internet browser; Adobe Flash Player.
Mode of access: Internet via the NIH SeniorHealth web site. Addresses as of 4/15/10: http://nihseniorhealth.gov/medicare/gettingmedicare/video/mc2%5Fna%5Fintro.html and http://nihseniorhealth.gov/medicare/gettingmedicare/video/mc2%5Fna.html?intro=yes; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 6194421