Rural assistance center - rural health and rural human services information [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C.. : Dept. of Health and Human Services.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Health and Human Services
- "A product of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Rural Initiative, the Rural Assistance Center (RAC) was established in December 2002 as a rural health and human services "information portal." RAC helps rural communities and other rural stakeholders access the full range of available programs, funding, and research that can enable them to provide quality health and human services to rural residents."
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated periodically
- Title from home page caption, viewed 03/29/2010.
- Technical Details:
- Remote access through the Internet.
View MARC record | catkey: 6194651