The freshwater amphipod crustaceans (Gammaridae) of North America / by John R. Holsinger
- Holsinger, John R.
- [Washington] : [U.S. Environmental Protection Agency]; for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 89 pages : illustrations, maps ; 29 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Oceanography and Limnology Program (Smithsonian Institution)
United States. Environmental Protection Agency
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Biota of freshwater ecosystems identification manual ; no. 5
Water pollution control research series
- Prepared by the Oceanography and Limnology Program, Smithsonian Institution, for the Environmental Protection Agency under contract no. 14-12-894.
"Project #18050 ELD".
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 81-84.
View MARC record | catkey: 619555