The haunting in Connecticut [videorecording] / Lionsgate and Gold Circle Films present an Integrated Films production ; produced by Paul Brooks [and others] ; written by Adam Simon & Tim Metcalfe ; directed by Peter Cornwell
- Santa Monica, Calif. : Lionsgate, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (approximately 102 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Brooks, Paul, 1959-
Simon, Adam, 1962-
Madsen, Virginia, 1963-
Koteas, Elias, 1961-
Crew, Amanda, 1986-
Kral, Robert J., 1967-
Gold Circle Films
Lions Gate Films
- Language Note:
- English dialogue with optional English or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
- The Campbell family moves to upstate Connecticut. They soon learn that their charming Victorian home has a disturbing history. The house was once a transformed funeral parlor where inconceivable acts occurred. The owner's clairvoyant son, Jonah, served as a demonic messenger. He provided a gateway for spiritual entities to crossover. Now unspeakable terror awaits when Jonah, the boy who communicated with the dead, returns to unleash horror on the innocent and unsuspecting family. Based on a true story.
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for some intense sequences of terror and disturbing images.
- Special features: Theatrical trailer.
Description based on surrogate.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Adam Swica ; edited by Tom Elkins ; music composed by Robert J. Kral ; production designer, Alicia Keywan ; costume designer, Meg McMillan.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Virginia Madsen, Kyle Gallner, Elias Koteas, Amanda Crew, Martin Donovan.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, widescreen (2.35:1) and full screen (1.33:1) presentations; Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround.
View MARC record | catkey: 6195894