[Railroad lines in the United States] [cartographic material] : freight traffic density by divisions and direction : year ended December 31, 1943
- Corporate Author:
- H.H. Copeland and Son
- Additional Titles:
- Freight traffic density by divisions and direction, year ended December 31, 1943 : [for railroad lines in the United States]
- New York : H.H. Copeland & Son, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 7 maps ; on sheets 57 x 67 cm or smaller
- Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Ry. -- Denver & Rio Grande Western R.R. -- Minneapolis, St. Paul & Sault Ste. Marie Ry. including Wisconsin Central Ry. -- Missouri-Kansas-Texas R.R. -- Southern Railway System including Cincinnati, New Orleans & Texas Pacific Ry., Alabama Great Southern R.R., New Orleans & Northeastern R.R., Georgia Southern & Florida Ry. -- Wabash R.R. -- Western Maryland Ry.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 125°--W 65°/N 50°--N 25°).
- Each sheet is 3-hole punched to go into a binder., Portion of title supplied by cataloger., "Each fine line represents 100,000 net-revenue and company-tons hauled one mile per mile of road operated.", and Also shows "trackage rights."
View MARC record | catkey: 6196561