Cleartype county-town Ohio River Valley states / American Map Company, Inc
- Corporate Author:
- American Map Company (New York, N.Y.)
- Additional Titles:
- County-town Ohio River Valley states and Ohio River Valley states
- [New York, New York] : American Map Company, Inc., [between 1950 and 1959?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 67 x 60 cm, on sheet 97 x 64 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:2,000,000 (W 90°36ʹ00ʺ--W 76°01ʹ00ʺ/N 46°34ʹ00ʺ--N 34°09ʹ00ʺ).
- Shows state capitals, county seats, and towns by population class; roads not shown.
Publication date inferred from population data.
"Cleartype" is a registered trademark.
"Keyed to column B of Cleartype index book."
"Map no. 9348."
Includes 6 ancillary maps of major metropolitan areas in bottom margin: Chicago -- St. Louis -- Indianapolis -- Detroit -- Cincinnati -- Pittsburgh [region].
- Geographic Coverage:
- The map is centered on Columbus, Ohio and covers Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Tennesse, and the majority of Wisconsin, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and North Carolina.
View MARC record | catkey: 6197344