Problem-based learning in health and social care / edited by Teena J. Clouston [and others].
- Chichester, West Sussex, U.K. ; Malden, MA : Wiley-Blackwell, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 222 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Clouston, Teena J.
- Starting out : a guide to using this book and its development / Lyn Westcott -- Exploring the foundations for problem-based learning / Ruth Matheson and Bernhard Haas -- Readiness for problem-based learning / Juan Delport and Steven W. Whitcombe -- Developing problem-based learning curricula / Lyn Westcott, Alison Seymour, and Sara Roberts -- Becoming a problem-based learning facilitator / Gwilym Wyn Roberts -- Managing group dynamics and developing team working in problem-based learning / Alison Seymour -- Assessing problem-based learning curricula / Sue Pengelly -- Reflection and the problem-based learning curriculum / Gail Boniface -- A reflexive model for problem-based learning / Steven W. Whitcombe and Teena J. Clouston -- Promoting creative thinking and innovative practice through the use of problem-based learning / Jill Riley and Ruth Matheson -- Problem-based learning and the development of capital / Jill Riley and Steven W. Whitcombe -- An evolving vision for learning in health-care education / Andrew Machon and Gwilym Wyn Roberts -- The student experience / Liz Galle and Sandra Marshman -- Becoming lifelong learners in health and social care / Pam Stead, Gareth Morgan, and Sally Scott-Roberts -- Becoming a self-directed learner / Susan Delport and Ruth Squire -- Interweaving the strands of thinking in problem-based learning / Teena J. Clouston.
- 9781405180566 (pbk. : alk. paper) and 1405180560 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6269669