Pernilla Zetterman : Behave / texts by Urs Stahel and Helene Boström ; [editor: Helene Boström ; translator for the Stehel essay: Geoffrey Garrison].
- Zetterman, Pernilla, 1970-
- Additional Titles:
- Ostfildern, Germany : Hatje Cantz, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- approximately 120 pages : many color photographs, folded plates ; 23 x 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Stahel, Urs and Boström, Helene
Full Text available online
- An Outside Margin : Konst-ig book
- Swedish photographer Pernilla Zetterman's first monograph opens with two stark images. The first is a tabletop photograph of a mouthguard glistening against a solid black background. The second is a seated figure tightly wound in a garment with its arms wrapped around its back. These images function as the dramatic prologue to an exploration of behavioral patterns, such as: in the homes of Zetterman and her mother and grandmother, what items are cared for, and which are neglected? Rotting fruit and dying house plants are juxtaposed with tidily stacked newspapers and the sheen of a polished wooden floor. Also juxtaposed are "portraits" (on fold-out leaves) of the three women's feet and bare bellies. A second series of photos shows the Tartan tracks (in the sporting arena) at Trollbäcken, Enskede, Spånga and Norrtälje.
- 9783775724678 (hd.bd.) and 3775724672 (hd.bd.)
- Exhibition catalog.
View MARC record | catkey: 6270625