The jurisprudence of Justice John Paul Stevens [electronic resource] : the constitutionalilty of Congressional term limits and the Presidential line item veto
- Manuel, Kate
- Washington, DC : Congressional Research Service, 2010.
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- This Congressional Research Service (CRS) report, prepared for Congress and made available online by the Federation of American Scientists (FAS), discusses Justice Stevens' majority opinions in cases which struck down term limits for federal legislators and the federal line item veto act, and the potential future influence of these opinions.
- Title from home page caption, viewed May 26, 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Remote access through the Internet.
View MARC record | catkey: 6270905