Forensic autopsy : a handbook and atlas / edited by Cristoforo Pomara, Steven B. Karch, Vittorio Fineschi
- A methodological approach to the external examination / S. D'Errico -- The autopsy / C. Pomara, S.B. Karch, V. Fineschi -- Pediatric and fetal autopsies / I. Riezzo -- Laboratory technologies and methodologies / F. Bucchieri, F. Rappa, F. Cappello -- Beyond and together with the autopsy techniques : confocal laser scanning microscopy in forensic medicine / M. Neri -- Postmortem radiology and digital imaging / S. D'Errico, V.G. Guglielmi, C. Pomara -- Genetic disease and DNA diagnosis / C. Pomara, S.B. Karch, V. Fineschi -- Autopsy protocol for the examination of the V3-V4 segments of the vertebral artery : the Introna-Corrado method / F. Introna, S. Corrado.
- "Providing a step-by-step, photo-assisted guide to complete autopsy procedures, Forensic Autopsy: A Handbook and Atlas commands the field in offering the most advanced and complete resource of its kind." "From macroscopic to microscopic approaches, this volume provides detailed guidelines for performance of autopsy on every part of the human body. Using these standardized protocols and with the proper knowledge, training, and experience, pathologists can develop the skill needed to become experts in their field."--BOOK JACKET.
- 9781439800645 (hardcover : alk. paper) and 1439800642 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Carl E. Marquardt PH.D. Libraries Program Endowment; 2010.
View MARC record | catkey: 6271083