Schaum's outline of beginning statistics [electronic resource] / Larry J. Stephens
- Stephens, Larry
- Additional Titles:
- Schaum's outlines beginning statistics and Beginning statistics
- New York : McGraw-Hill, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 413 pages) : illustrations
- Schaum's outline series
- Introduction -- Organizing data -- Descriptive measures -- Probability -- Discrete random variables -- Continuous random variables and their probability distributions -- Sampling distributions -- Estimation and sample size determination : one population -- Tests of hypotheses : one population -- Inferences for two populations -- Chi-square procedures -- Analysis of variance (ANOVA) -- Regression and correlation -- Nonparametric statistics.
- 9780071702621 (ebook)
- Includes index., Previous ed.: published as Schaum's outline of theory and problems of beginning statistics. 1998., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Online copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2010. and Online copy: Purchased with funds from the James and Joyce Gettys Libraries Endowment in the Math Library and in the School of Information Sciences and Technology; 2010.
View MARC record | catkey: 6274740