Curves and their Jacobians / David Mumford
- Mumford, David, 1937-
- Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 104 pages ; 26 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Lecture 1, What is a curve and how explicitly can we describe them?--Lecture 2, The moduli space of curves: definition, coordinatization, and some properties.--Lecture 3, How Jacobians and theta functions arise.--Lecture 4, The Torelli theorem and the Schottky problem.
- Expanded version of 4 Ziwet lectures given in 1974 at the University of Michigan.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Action Note:
- Rebound. 2005414. Grantville, PA 17028. Wert Bookbinding, Inc.
Deacidified. 2005418. liquid. Cranberry Township, PA 16066. Preservation Technologies Inc.
View MARC record | catkey: 628990