Transatlantic security in the 21st century : do new threats require new approaches? : hearing before the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, March 17, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Transatlantic security in the twenty-first century
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 84 pages ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
- Shipping list no.: 2010-0300-P.
"Serial no. 111-86."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 6349121